At Preston Children’s Academy, we operate under the philosophy that “Your child is our child.” This means that we’re devoted to your child’s developmental growth, offering a nurturing and caring environment to help your child grow emotionally, socially and intellectually.
Nationally Accredited (NAEYC) Five-Star Preschool Serving Holly Springs, NC
Our preschool program is nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and provides outstanding care and learning opportunities for children ages six weeks to five years. We offer the following programs for children from Holly Springs:
- Infant and Toddler Childcare (6 weeks to 24 months)
- Early Preschool (2 to 3 year olds)
- Pre-Kindergarten Learning Program (4 to 5 year olds)
Why Do Families From Holly Springs Love Our Staff & Accredited Preschool Program?
At Preston Children’s Academy, we believe that learning for preschool-aged children should be fun and engaging, Holly Springs residents prefer our childcare and preschool facility for these reasons and much more. :
- Preston Children’s Academy is a Nationally Accredited (NAEYC), Five-Star preschool recognized for excellence in Early Childhood Education
- All classrooms have low teacher-to-child ratios
- Our teachers have degrees and certifications in Early Childhood Education, along with several years of teaching experience
- Children love the hands-on activities and opportunities for group play we provide
- Our facility features outdoor playgrounds, an AstroTurf field and an indoor gymnasium to offer a wide variety of gross motor experiences for children
To set up a tour of our Holly Springs preschool facility and discover your own reasons for choosing our exceptional preschool and childcare programs, contact Preston Children’s Academy today. We are conveniently located in Cary, NC, making us a great choice for families in Holly Springs and beyond.